如果您愿意与我们的学生和家长分享您的经验和才艺。欢迎您Email to: email@example.com. 请留下您的简历、学历、教学经历、特长及通讯地址、电话、Email。我们会尽快与您联系。
Afterschool Program Chinese Language Teacher
- Juniors and Seniors in Education related majors
- Be able to teach K-5 elementary classes
- Bilingual and biliterate in Chinese.
- Deliver exceptional Chinese instruction, through immersion methods, to diverse learners, including students do not have any Chinese background.
- Plan curriculum using a deep understanding of, and integration with, MICS Language curriculum framework.
- Ability to proactively manage the classroom learning environment in accordance with the schools discipline approach to maximize student engagement and learning.
- Ability to accept and implement feedback received for improvement.
- High degree of communication through a variety of mediums with parents and students.
- Embrace Chinese cultures by leading and participating in cultural activities. MICS teachers and staffs embrace the rigor and commitment necessary to build a shared culture and vision.
About Minnesota International Chinese School
Minnesota International Chinese School is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 2011. We serve students from hundreds families with a diverse background each school year. We offer teaching and internship opportunities to students in Education major who have strong interest in teaching Chinese language, English as a second language, and STEM courses for high potential students. Our Mission The mission of the Minnesota International Chinese School is to develop lifelong learners and equip our learners to become 21st-century global citizens in this diverse world. Our Vision The Minnesota International Chinese School is a welcoming community that embraces diversity in the school community. Our school staff members inspire and nurture all learners in exploring the beauty of the Chinese language and culture. Also, our school staff and our learners are committed and devoted to various community involvements in different occasions. Our Values – It is essential to foster a trusting and nurturing relationship between students, parents, staff, volunteers, and community. – It is our responsibility to provide a safe and inspiring learning environment for our learners that links learning to real-life experiences. – Lessons, delivered by caring, experienced teachers, strive and inspire students to gain a better knowledge on the Chinese language as well as grow a better understanding of Chinese culture and customs. – Collaboration and teamwork ensure success. – Parent partnership is the key for his/her child’s education. – Celebration of learning via different school activities and events motivates students’ learning and encourages their future success. – We offer various enrichment classes, including math, computer programming, crafts, kids drawing, Chinese painting, calligraphy, chess, as well as children and adult choirs. We hold summer camps in both Edina and Eagan locations to enhance our curricula and expand our students’ learning experience in an authentic way throughout the school year.